HSQ is perfectly positioned to benefit from
its proximity to a variety of attractions:
HSQ is located in an established and commercial location in Dublin 8 approx. 3 Kilometres west of Dublin City Centre, 6 kilometres east of the M50 and only minutes from Heuston Station and the Luas Red Line.
The development is perfectly positioned to benefit from its proximity to a variety of amenities and attractions such as, the Phoenix Park, which is the largest urban park in Europe, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, the National Museum of Ireland, Dublin Zoo, the world famous Guinness Brewery, the Hilton Hotel, and Temple Bar all close by, in addition, all that Dublin City Centre has to offer.
Directions & Public Transport
From the M50
Take the exit heading towards the City Centre at Junction 7 (N4 Lucan). Head East on the R148 towards the City Centre. Continue straight on the R148 through the junction at Islandbridge (the R11), take the next turn right for Heuston South Quarter car park. HSQ is located on the corner of St Johns Road West and Military Road adjacent to the Irish Museum of Modern Art.
From the City Centre
Head west along the south quays (R148). Keep left at Heuston Station and continue along the R148. Take the first left on to Military Road (Eircom Building on the corner). Then take the first right off Military Road in to the Heuston South Quarter Car Park. HSQ is located on the corner of St Johns Road West and Military Road adjacent to the Irish Museum of Modern Art.
The area is served by a variety of public transport offerings including:
- Heuston Station, Dublin 8
- The Red Luas Line (Heuston Station Stop)
- Bus Number 13 to and from Grange Castle, Lucan, Co Dublin
- Bus Number 40 to and from Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Lucan, Co Dublin
- Bus Number 25A to and from Lucan (Esker Church) , Co Dublin
- Bus Number 25B to and from Adamstown Railway Station, Lucan, Co Dublin
- Bus Number 25X to and from Lucan, Co Dublin
- Bus Number 51D to and from Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Bus Number 66X to and from Maynooth, Co Kildare
- Bus Number 67X to and from Celbridge, Co Kildare
- Bus Number 69X to and from Rathcoole, Co Kildare
- Bus Number 79 to and from Spiddal Park, Ballyfermot, Dublin 142
- Bus Number 79A to and from Parkwest Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22